Many countries require a COVID-19 PCR Test to be conducted within 72 hours before departure from South Africa or arrival in your home country. Rhulani Safari Lodge offers its guests the opportunity to carry out a COVID-19 PCR test during their stay.
- The test must be requested at least 6 days prior to the guest’s departure from South Africa
- The test is taken “on-site” at Rhulani Safari Lodge by a registered practitioner of Africa SAFE-T
- The sample of the test will be delivered immediately by Rhulani Safari Lodge to the nearest Ampath Laboratory, to ensure that test results are available 24 hours prior to the guest’s departure from South Africa
- Test results in English will be sent to the guest’s email address
- Test conducted by Africa SAFE-T: ZAR 2’210 excl. VAT per person
- Delivery of sample to Ampath Laboratory: weekdays ZAR 800, weekends ZAR 1’400 per delivery
- The guest can pay the total cost with the hotel bill